Sunday, May 10, 2009

Our Moms

Happy Mother's Day!

Doug and I are SO thankful to have such wonderful mothers! We love you both so much and appreciate all that you do for us and our family!

Here are some pictures of Doug and I with our moms when we were little...

Doug and Karin
Fall 1980
I think that Noah looks so much like Doug did when he was a kid...especially in this picture.
Angie and Kris
January 1982
I am so incredibly grateful to be a mother to these cuties! Being a mother is more than I could have ever expected it to be. I love Noah and Leah with all of my heart and spending my days with them is the greatest gift in the world! They make me so happy!

5 comments:

Kris said...

Thank you for a wonderful Mothers Day. I love you!!!!!!!!!!!

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

Your kids are spitting images of you guys.

Grandma said...

Boy!!! talk about "look alikes" it is amazing the resemblence in both pictures!! Also I had forgotten how long Kris's hair was when Angie was a "wee one"Angie you are "truly" lucky and "blessed" to have such a good looking family. Be sure to Hug them and hold them alot while they are little--they grow up so fast!!!!!!
Grandma J

Julie said...

Happy Mother's Day Ang! Wow, Noah really does look like Doug!!!

Cher said...

holy cow, i thought that WAS noah. amazing. super cute post