Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Paramore!

I have been waiting 10 years to see Paramore in concert, so when I heard that they were coming to town, I was SO excited!  The show was one month after I had Ben, but I was determined to go!  My mom came to watch the four older kids, and Alli was SO kind to watch our little guy.  I'm so thankful for amazing family that help out when needed.  Plus I really needed a night out after being housebound for a month with a newborn.  Needless to say, I was very excited once the day of the concert arrived.  

Doug's sisters, Andrea and Steffanie, came as well, so it made for a very fun night!  I absolutely LOVE going to concerts, and this one did not disappoint, especially since one of Doug's favorite bands, Fall Out Boy, performed as well.  I didn't know much of their music, but their performance was amazing!  It was definitely a great night out!

0 comments: