Saturday, July 10, 2010

4th of July

Better late then never...

We hope that everyone had a fabulous 4th of July! This is definitely one of my favorite holidays to celebrate...I am so thankful to live in this wonderful and beautiful country! Happy Birthday America!!!

Plus I love dressing the kids up in their 4th of July attire :). Doug and the kids gave me that beautiful flower arrangement for my birthday...I love the red, white, and blue flowers that now make our front porch so beautiful :).

3 comments:

Julie said...

That's a way cute picture of way cute kids! And don't feel bad Angie, I'm still editing my pictures from the 4th. :)

Erin K said...

the 4th is one of my favorite holidays too! it probably has something to do with our birthdays being so close to it! Happy Birthday!!!!!

linds jo said...

no way has it been a month already? little issac sure looks like he belongs. what a cutie!