Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Lately...

We had our cousins over one morning, and Leah had a fun time playing "teacher" and teaching Shea the letters :).  I just love the look on Leah's face...
I found this football helmet and Isaac LOVES it.  He wears it all of the time!  And it is heavy...I don't know how he handles wearing it.  Also...these two could paint all..day..long!!
Being the accident prone child that Isaac is, I wasn't too shocked when he got his fingers stuck in the car door.  Poor thing!!!  After crying for a LONG time, he was exhausted and fell asleep with me.  I know he got hurt, but I will admit that I do cherish these moments of cuddling.  
Leah will always be the first to volunteer to help me when I am baking...which is often ;).  We are obviously fans of treats around here.  
You can never have too many BUBBLES!  Or maybe you can ;).
Kate absolutely loves kitties and puppies.  She will always point them out when she sees one of them.  She especially loves going to my parent's house and holding Luna and Macey.  I think that Kate is enjoying this embrace a bit more than Luna.  
Isaac LOVES to dress up!!!  He ended up finding his Halloween costume from when he was four months old...and he wasn't afraid to squeeze in to it.  It's been pretty hilarious seeing him run around the house wearing this costume...love this boy and his awesome sense of humor!
I found this in Leah's kindergarten journal.  "My cousin went on a mission."  This refers to Elizabeth who is going on a mission to Chile in March!  Leah LOVES Elizabeth so much and is going to miss her like crazy when she leaves.  I am just so happy for her and for the great example that she is being to my sweet children :).  
I've always been a fan of playing with hair...when I was a little girl I would always play with my Barbie's hair.  It was definitely one of my most favorite things to do.  Now that I have girls of my own, it's not a secret that I love to put cute hairstyles in their hair.  So fun.
Leah had her last soccer game this past weekend and she did SO good!  I am so proud of her and how much she has learned this fall.  She's also such a good little cheerleader...he's probably a better cheerleader than soccer player, but who's judging ;).

0 comments: