Thursday, October 3, 2013

{ my worst nightmare... }

So...I don't like spiders...like, AT ALL!!!  This past summer, I have heard one too many stories about people finding HUGE spiders at their houses or coming across them in the mountains...freaks me out every time!  I started to joke that I would be the next one to "come across one"!  Well, one night, there was a lot going on at our neighbors house, so I went over to find my worst nightmare....a HUGE TARANTULA!  Are you kidding me!  I was terrified, to say the least!  Noah, of course, being the spider lover that he is, was touching it and holding it!  What??!?!?!  No, no, NO!!  I got this close to it to take this picture, but then I spent the rest of the night looking at it from the street!  So gross!  And scary!  I made sure my neighbor was going to take it back to where he found it...then he joked he'd let it free in my yard.  Not funny ;).  Needless to say, it was a pretty interesting night around here! 

0 comments: