Sunday, January 6, 2008

29 Weeks

I am officially 29 weeks pregnant today. I haven't posted about the pregnancy in a while, so I thought that I would post a quick update.

As of my last appointment, the baby is healthy and she is starting to grow like crazy! She has really grown a lot this past month and I am really starting to feel like I am pregnant. She is starting to move a lot and I am beginning to think that she is going to be just like her brother...Noah has been a mover since day one!!

The only issue that we have had is that the results from my glucose test came back with higher results then normal. Because of this, I had to take the 3 hour glucose test, which consists of sitting in doctors office for 3 hours and having my blood drawn 4 times!!! That wasn't very fun, but it looks like everything is ok with me and the baby, thank goodness!!

Doug and I decided that we would wait until after Christmas to really start getting ready for this baby, and now I am realizing that I have so much to do! We have nothing for a baby girl, in terms of clothes, so I am going to be busy the next few weeks getting some stuff for her. I know that I have 2 1/2 months left, but I also have a little boy that keeps me so busy, so I really don't have a lot of spare time on my hands. Noah is still my first priority, so hopefully I am able to get things ready by the time this little girl arrives!! I am sure that everything will fall into place :).

Here is a picture of my ever expanding belly :). I will post more about the pregnancy in a few weeks.

7 comments:

Jeremy Griggs said...

Thanks for the update. You look fantastic! Remind me what your due date is? We'll have to help you get your girl clothes collection! Have a super day!

Julie said...

So cute! I love belly pics. Sorry they had to poke you so many times, that sucks.

Kris said...

My little girl is the cutest pregnant girl ever!!!!!!!!!!!!! We will have to work on getting more girl stuff!!!!!! FUN FUN FUN

Brent and Ashley said...

Finally you look pregnant...but not 29 weeks. NOT fair! Glad everythings okay! I hate scary things like that. Keep us posted!

Cujo said...

Congrads on the 4 years to both of you - we are all getting way excited on the new addition (s) coming up - wish you both the most awesome of times this year and beyond -

cherilyn said...

you look so cute! i love the picture. i agree, that is bad to have to get your blood drawn so many times. yucky! good luck getting ready, you're smart to do it early so you don't get too stressed about it. shopping for little pink things is so fun!

Karin said...

You were a perfect hostess (with the mostest) when Karli & I showed up unannounced at your house. I think your belly was bigger!!