Saturday, January 19, 2008

Silly Boy

Noah adores his new kitchen and he usually spends a good portion of every morning "cooking" me some yummy entrees! Well, today he was being very quiet, so I went over to what he was doing and I noticed that his kitchen area was COMPLETELY empty! Well, he had moved everything from his kitchen, as well as some of his other toys, to a more "convenient" location...behind the curtain by the sliding door! There is absolutely NO room back there, but he managed to put everything in that small little space and have a quiet enjoyable time. Oh the silly things that our babies do that make them happy! This was just too cute, so I had to share.

Where are all of the toys? {This area is usually FILLED with toys.}

There they are! {This was taken before Noah saw me. He is playing with his Mr. Potato Head.}

Noah knows that he is a Silly Boy! Look at that cute little smurk!

Oh, and this is my 100th post on this blog! I hope that everyone enjoys my posts. This blog has been a fun way for me to keep everyone up to date on our family. There will be MANY more posts to come this coming year, especially when I have TWO little ones!

4 comments:

Kris said...

Congratulations on your 100th blog!!! It has bee so much fun to see the adventures of my Daughter's sweet family through your creative blog. Noah is such a funny funny kid. He does things that just make you laugh and smile. Moving all his toys is sooooo much like him. Way too cute!!!!!!!!!

Andrea Griggs said...

He is so cute, I love that picture of him looking up at you. I also enjoy the blogging, it's a good way to keep in touch with friends.

Julie said...

Cool! He made his own little fort! He is so creative.

ladybug said...

noah is such a cute and CREATIVE little pumpkin!!!! you and doug have done a good job with him!!! Luv ya all very much grandma