Sunday, January 13, 2008

So Many Pictures!!!

I am sure that it is pretty obvious that I LOVE to take pictures of Noah. I love to capture precious moments so that I never forget them! Well, I have been looking at all of the pictures that I have of Noah from his first year and I realized that I should really do something with them for people to see, instead of having them just sit on my computer. I wanted to put together a scrapbook, but that would take FOREVER since there are so many pictures. So, I have created a collage of pictures for each month of Noah's first year. I am going to print them out as a 12x12 and keep it out for people to look at. It has taken me about a week to put it all together, and I just finished it tonight so I thought that I would share. Just click on the picture below to see all of the pages that I created :).
I also created this piece to hang in our house. It is composed of pictures of our family from the past year. I am going to print it out as a 20 x 20 and hang it in our entry way. This will be a nice thing for me to look at every day :).


6 comments:

suzi said...

Cute pictures! The girls love them!!! (We all do)

Kris said...

What a neat idea. The picture that you will put in the entry way is as cute as can be!!! But again, you have a cute little family.

Kathryn said...

I love this idea-do you mind if I kind of copy you?! I'm not in to scrapbooking AT ALL so thing would be perfect.

Karin said...

Great Idea Angie.... boy does the boy change or what.

Julie said...

So cute! I hear ya on the scrapbooking thing. Too much money and time consuming!

cherilyn said...

super good idea!