Thursday, January 3, 2008

Four Years

Doug and I celebrated our four year Anniversary yesterday!!! I can't believe how much has happened in our lives since we got married. I look forward to what is in store for us this coming year when we add another bundle of joy to our family!! I am so thankful to have such a wonderful and loving husband! Doug, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I am grateful each and every day that you are mine!!!

Doug and I celebrated our Anniversary by going to dinner at The Cheesecake Factory, which was wonderful. My mom and dad watched Noah for us, so it was great to have a nice dinner without any interruptions. Thank you, Doug, for a wonderful Anniversary :). I love you!!!

5 comments:

suzi said...

I meant to tell you Happy Anniversary today when I called you! I knew I forgot something...Glad you two lovebirds had a nice evening out.

cherilyn said...

congrats! i love that pic.

Julie said...

Aaawww! Congratulations!

Kris said...

Happy Anniversary to two of my favorite people. You can go out anytime, not just on your Anniversay, and I will watch your cute little man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrea Griggs said...

Happy Anniversary! That is a beautiful picture. What a cute couple you make!