Monday, August 3, 2009

Fun Weekend

I LOVE weekends like this past weekend. It was full of fun, family, friends...it was GREAT!

Saturday morning we went on a 3 hour bike ride. Oh my...I didn't expect it to be so long, but it was really so much fun! We went with our friends and rode to the splash pad so that the kids to play in the water for a bit.

These pictures of Leah crack me up! That girl can't get enough of the jumping water, and we she tries to eat it...oh my. It just makes me laugh!
And then this happens. She did it over and over again...she thought it was so much fun.
The kids fell asleep on our ride home, and, YES, that is chocolate all over their faces. You have got to be creative when taking your kids on a 3 hour bike ride...I was actually surprised they went to sleep after the amount of chocolate they consumed. Hmmm...
That evening we got together with Doug's family for dinner and some MORE fun in the water!


My nephew, Ryan, is getting SO big! Those blue eyes are amazing! He's a cutie!
This is my other nephew, "FRAT BOY JAKE"! He's always the life of the party!
Look...Noah sat still, AND smiled, for me. I just love that face!
We also had a water balloon fight, but Leah was more interested in protecting her balloon than throwing it.
Doug took this picture while Noah was trying to get him with a balloon. I love the in action shot. On Sunday, we went to my aunt's house for yet another family dinner and even MORE playing in the water. You would think that we would get sick of the water...no, we don't! Well, Noah wasn't too into the water at this dinner, but Leah sure was.
Aww...he really is the best!
Aww...too cute!
Noah wasn't too into getting in the water today, but he had to problem trying to get Doug wet!
He did enjoy the misters...I don't blame him.
And Leah spent majority of the time splashing around and playing in the water, yet again!
What a fun weekend!!!

3 comments:

Josh said...

Absolutley adorable! We need to get together! I miss you guys!

Kris said...

Yes it was fun!!!!

Julie said...

LOVE that last picture of Leah. She is such a pretty girl!

P.S. I got Irelyn's hat at Kid to Kid. If you haven't been there, you need to go!!!