Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter ~ 2013

Happy Easter!  Boy, oh boy, did we have fun {and busy} Easter this year.  It's definitely one of our busier weekends of the year, but I love it! 

We started out our Easter festivities by dying eggs!  The kiddos had a grand time creating some colorful little eggs...oh the joy!  And I was happy that it didn't turn out to be as messy and I thought it would be!  Yay!
Leah had a fun Easter party at school.  I love picking her up when she's all dressed up...oh to be a kid again!  By the looks of it, she and Ryan had a great time!  
On Saturday, I took Noah with me to run some last minute errands...and look who we ran into!  Ha!  I totally coaxed him to take a picture...so worth it!
That afternoon, we were off to the annual Fowler Family Easter Party!  Definitely a favorite get together for us!  We love to see all of my family, plus the egg hunt is so fun!  My grandma has a HUGE yard, which makes it that much more fun :).
Easter morning was a hit with the kids.  They were as excited as they were on Christmas morning to go and find their baskets!  That bunny hid Noah's really good this year...it was fun watching him look *everywhere* for it.  After a little help, he finally found it :).  Everyone was happy with their basket of goodies.
We hosted Easter with Doug's family this year and had a fabulous time!  The food was especially yummy, as always, and the kids had a great time seeing their cousins.  They also enjoyed the egg hunt! Man, they're a good looking bunch :).

How cute are these boys!?  

Isaac was beyond tired by 7:00 that night.  He came and curled up on my lap, so I knew he was done for the night.  I went and laid down with him on our bed and he was out in a matter of seconds.  It was definitely a long weekend for him...obviously :).

It was a fun filled weekend for us!  We got way too much candy, which is never a good thing ;).  I figure the faster we eat it, the faster it's gone?  I think the kids like this theory!  We really did have a great time celebrating this year :).

0 comments: