Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Isaac's in Preschool

So, I never thought the day would come when I have THREE kids in school!  What am I going to do when ALL of my kids are in school.  Heaven help me...I'm going to be a sad mama.
Well, today was the day that my sweet little Isaac started pre-preschool.  First year of preschool...so he's only gone for two hours, two days per week.  Doesn't seem like long, but it does to me!  Any time away from these little ones is hard for me...as stated in the post for Noah and Leah!  I'm not coming to terms with the fact that my kiddos are growing up!  

The good thing is that Isaac has been SO excited for school and has been asking when he gets to go for 2 weeks...when Noah started school.  Last night he was so thrilled that it was *finally* his turn.  We laid out his clothes and he received a blessing from Doug...it was official...he was all ready to go!

This morning he woke up early and we made him his favorite breakfast...oatmeal with fruit.  He devoured every bite and then promptly jumped in the tubby to get ready for his big day ;).
Once he was ready, he told me "Mom, now it's MY turn to get pictures in the front yard!"  Smart kid...he knows the drill!  And he was hamming it up for the camera too...he is SOOOO handsome...I can't stand how cute he is!
And then we were off!  When we got there, he jumped out of the car and ran in so fast!  He is very familiar with his preschool, so he wasn't nervous at all!  He hung up his backpack and found his cute little placemat and started to play with his play-doh.  He wouldn't even look up for a pic...he was so into it!  And then I was off!
And, guess what...I didn't even cry!  Go me!  He was just too happy for me to be sad.  I knew that he was going to have a fabulous time!

And the house was sooooo.... quiet when we got home!  It was so weird just having the girlies home with me.  But we had fun and played, and got all ready for the day....and then it was time to go get Isaac.  He had such an amazing time, and he LOVES his teacher!  Heck, we all do!  She is as great as they come...we sure do love her to pieces!  
And, just like that, I have 3 kiddos in school!  Crazy talk!  Our school year schedule is in full swing, which is just great!  We look forward to all the fun things that are yet to come...yay for school!!!

0 comments: