Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Utah Football!

It's no surprise that the Smith family LOVES football season...especially when our Utes are playing!  We have been counting down the weeks for opening day, and we were very excited when it finally came :).  Of course, the kiddos wore their Utah gear to school...they like to represent too.  And, in my defense, they chose to wear their Utah attire ;).

I had Kate wear a littler Utah shirt at first, but the girl has grown a LOT in the middle, so that shirt was NOT working out for her ;).  So, naturally, I made here a Utah dress with some leftover fabric that I had.  It turned out so cute!  Love it!

Opening game was on a Thursday night, which proved to be a little tricky.  Noah had a soccer game that evening that he couldn't miss, so my awesome sis-in-law took him to his game and kept him for the evening.  Then we took the girlies to my parent's house, and we took Isaac with us!  Doug and I just knew that Isaac would be so good at the game, and we were right.  He was an absolute angel!  This child...he is so awesome!  He just sat on Doug's lap the entire time and didn't wiggle at all...seriously...for 4 quarters, he just sat there!  He would talk to us about the game and was so interested in what was going on.  He really loves sports...that one!  It was such a fun night and I'm so glad I was able to spend it with these cute boys!  Plus we won...GO UTES!!!


0 comments: