Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Celebrating Mom

Happy Birthday, Mom!!


I have a very special bond with my mom. I talk to her almost every single day, and I honestly don't feel like my day is complete unless I have had a conversation with her, even if it only lasts a few seconds. My mom keeps me grounded and I am so thankful for all that she has done for me and my sweet little family. She is the best Grandma to Noah and Leah and I am so grateful for the wonderful bond that they are creating with her.

We hope that you had a wonderful birthday today! Love you...xoxoxo.

4 comments:

Kris said...

Thank you Angie!!! I had an absolutely wonderful day!!

Grandma said...

Angie that is a BEAUTIFUL tribute to your Mom !! I always had a very good relatioship with my mom too and MANY days I miss her very much!!!! I KNOW Kris is pleased for all the LOVE--your family is PRECIOUS!!!
GRANDMA

Cujo said...

Angie - Your Mom , My Sister - an awesome Lady indeed

Karin said...

Love ya Kris....Your what?
27 years old... So young. I guess I am 25.