Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Mr. Tree

After our afternoon nap, I decided that we HAD to get out of the house. Yes, it is still cold outside, and I so don't enjoy the cold {you would think that I would be used to it since I have lived here my entire life!}, but we all needed some sunshine to brighten up our day. Noah craves being outside, and I feel so badly during these winter months when it is so cold to even step outside the front door! Brrrr!!! I couldn't be more excited for Spring to come our way this year...please, Spring, come soon...for my the sake of my kids :).

Anyway, we went to a little place that I know of that has tons of trees and a huge open field that is perfect for a little 2 year old to run around. He was bursting with excitement when I pulled him out of the car and he just ran and ran to his hearts content. Watching the joy in his little face is priceless! Once he was finally tired, he came over to me and Leah and took us over to this massive tree. We all sat on the ground looking up at this tree for a good 15 minutes. Noah wanted to know if it had a name, and I told him that I didn't know it's name and that he should name it, so he named it Mr. Tree! I think that we will have to go back soon to say hi to our new friend :).


Mr. Tree
Here's a shot of our precious little angel from today.

3 comments:

Kris said...

He needs room to run. It looks like it was a fun outing for the 3 of you!!!

Maria said...

I love all of your photos!

Julie said...

Oh, to be able to see the world through their eyes....