Thursday, February 12, 2009

Take That...Kobe!

Doug and I were given the opportunity to go to the Jazz vs. Laker game last night, and I was SO excited for two reasons...

1. I was able to go on a date with Doug. We seriously need to start going out weekly so that we can just be together without kids screaming in our ears. It was nice to just walk with him and hold his hand and not have to worry about the kids. Thanks to my wonderful mother-in-law for watching the kids for us...you don't know how much we appreciate it!

2. I really don't like the Lakers...AT ALL! I was very confident that the Jazz would deliver, so I was thrilled to be able to be there when this happened :).

The game was SO intense and the Jazz only won by four points! GO JAZZ! There were so many Lakers fans there...I was really surprised at how many there were. And, of course, we were surrounding by a ton of those fans...we still had a good time though. Even when that one Lakers fan started twirling his jersery over his head, started screaming, then started to hit the head of the lady next to him with his jersey intentionally, which in turn brought the security guards over...I guess that just made the game more entertaining.

The best part was at the end when the entire arena was standing and screaming, while Kobe walked off the floor and all the Lakers fans hiked up the stairs to leave. Good times ;).


Celebrate!

0 comments: