Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Good Morning & Playing with Connor

Oh how I just love getting Leah out of her crib in the morning. She is oh so very happy and full of smiles when she wakes up. Since Noah wakes up at the crack of dawn, he cuddles in my bed with me until we hear Leah wake up. As soon as we hear her, we both run down the hall to greet her smiling face...


She knows how to start the day off good! I love it!

Look who came to play this morning...

Connor!! As we were going to bed last night, I told Noah that Connor was coming over in the morning, and he was so excited that he couldn't sleep...no joke! He kept calling for me and asking me over and over again if Connor was coming over...like I would lie to him about something so wonderful and great!? Noah and Connor had a blast playing with trains, shooting some hoops, cooking me some very yummy meals in the kitchen, and reading some books. Good times. Connor {and Annie}, come over again soon :).

3 comments:

Sue said...

So fun! Gotta love those smiling face first thing in the morning.

Julie said...

It's so fun watching little boys play together. Love it!

Andrea said...

Thanks Angie!! Connor had a fabulous time and kept talking about all of you through the afternoon. Please come and play at our house next week. I'll call you so we can set up a day. : )