Sunday, August 19, 2012

Water!!

Blogging has definitely been put on the back burner, but I need to find time to document all of the fun stuff we have done this summer!

Our summer has been full of swimming, BBQ's, spending time with friends and family, going to the sno shack {a lot!}, going to the park...and the list goes on! I'd have to say that this summer has definitely gone by faster than the ones in the past...that's what having kiddos will do! Time goes by so much faster having kids around, which makes me want to cherish every moment even more. A lot of our summer involved being in the water, so here's a glimpse of that part of our summer...

Leah had swimming lessons back in June! She had a lesson each day for one week, which proved ot be very beneficial! She so enjoyed her lessons and really took a lot from them to use during our many swimming adventures!It was a bit hard to get to the pool at the beginning of the summer...due to the fact that I pretty much couldn't handle taking all four kids! SO, we made due with running through the water in our backyard! Heck, the kids were as happy as can be, which makes me happy :).
We also spent loads of time at the splash pad with cousins and the pool {when daddy was around!}.

And to top it all off, Doug and I took Noah and Leah to the BIG water park for the day! It was so fun being able to go on all the slides with these two goofballs! A big thanks to my mom for watching the two littles while we went! I can't imagine taking Isaac somewhere like this...it was cccraaazzzy!! But so much fun with these two :).Well, there you have it...as you can see, we have spent SO much time swimming this summer, and I wouldn't have it any other way! I'm sure we'll get a few more visits to the pool in before the weather starts to cool down.

In fact, I know we will!


0 comments: