Monday, October 20, 2008

Leah ~ 7 Months

Didn't I just post that Leah was 6 months?? Boy...this month has gone by in a blink of an eye! Yes, Leah is 7 months old today! She is getting bigger every day and we just love her to pieces. It is so much fun for me to see how much she progresses each and every month. She is learning so much every day...it is amazing to watch.

~ She has become a little binkie baby! Leah didn't want anything to do with the binkie until this month. She doesn't want or need it all of the time, which I think is a good thing, but it is nice to have something that will soothe her when we are out and about!
~ She absolutely hates it when people get up in her face, and she will let you know this by screaming her heart out! Don't mess with this little girl!
~ She has become a very serious little thing and there are times that we have such a hard time trying to get a smile out of her. She could win a staring contest with anyone...she just looks at you with those big eyes and a straight face...it's pretty funny to watch!
~ Yes, she can be serious, but when she is in a really good mood, she won't stop showering us with her beautiful smile. I think the reason she has been a little somber this past month is because she has had a major cold and hasn't felt very good, which is so sad. But, she is feeling better and is starting to be less serious and more happy, thank goodness!
~ She is starting to babble a lot and we have so much fun listening to her. Check out the video below to see what I am talking about.
~ She is just barely starting to scoot around on her stomach. We will put a toy in front of her and she will use her legs to move forward to get her toy. She has actually pulled herself up on her knees a few times...I am sure that she will be crawling by next month...we'll see :).
~ She still likes to be held majority of the time, which is just fine with me :).
~ She has mastered sitting up, and she loves it when Noah sits with her and plays. Noah is so sweet and will share his toys with her, which is something that I am so grateful for! Leah is so lucky to have such a loving big brother! ~ Her eyes keep on changing colors, and we think that they are now going to be brown. At first, they started to look blue, but now they are getting more and more brown. I don't mind at all if both of my kids have my color eyes :).

She still loves to eat her feet.
So serious!
Leah LOVES tubby time! She especially loves eating her cup.
Beautiful girl!
I love the expression on her face in this picture.
Sound asleep...so sweet.
This is a fake cry. There were NO tears! I took this video today of Leah saying "Ba, ba, ba". I just had to share.

8 comments:

Brent and Ashley said...

She is so cute! Love those pictures!

Cher said...

when i saw your title i was thinking, didn't she just post that she was 6 months old! wow, that really was fast. she's so big!

Sue said...

I love the monthly updates. She is so adorable!! I love this whole post. Every single picture and the video is darling.

Maria said...

I am glad you take so many photos! They are all so cute!

Beckie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beckie said...

Leah is such a beauty! It is so fun to read the updates about her! Our little Sadie is just a month younger than Leah. They seem very much alike!

Kris Fowler said...

She is such a little beauty! Her personality is so amazing and it is so fun to watch her grow and change.

Julie said...

Fun video! I wouldn't like someone getting up in my face either. I say good for her that she lets you know it's not okay! What a funny girl.