Saturday, October 4, 2008

Utah-Oregon State Game

The Utah-Oregon State game was by far one of the most exciting games that I have ever been to! Doug had school until 9:00, but he was able to make it to the game for the best part! The Utah fans filled the stadium and everyone was so loud, especially the last quarter. It was awesome! The last time that I remember the stadium being that loud was two years ago at that one game {you know what I'm talking about}. Anyway, I had a feeling that this game would come down to a field goal...thank goodness for Louis! Go Utes!!!

Here's a shot of the last play of the game. Everyone in the stadium was silent.
Everyone went on the field after the game...we were all so excited!
Doug was unable to change into his Utah attire...I'll forgive him this time :).

2 comments:

YbsisKaren said...

I love your UTE pics. What fun. At least you've had good weather so far at your games. So much red in one place!

Brent and Ashley said...

hhhmmm....ya. Not only did he forget to wear U attire, he's sporting BYU attire. I think he may be trying to tell you something. just a thought...