Monday, October 20, 2008

Gardner Village ~ 2008

I LOVE Gardner Village...especially at Halloween! It is so much fun to wander around and see all of the wonderful decorations that they have everywhere. Today, I went with the Smith Family to Gardner Village and had a fabulous time. Thank you, girls, for a fabulous afternoon out! Click here to see some pictures from last years visit...it is amazing how much things have changed in one year!
The Smith Cousins
Me and my sweet kids!
I just love how Noah is actually smiling, but Leah has her tongue out! It is SO hard to get a good picture of these two together!

Maya, Karin, and Noah watching the ducks.

3 comments:

Jodi Nelson said...

Good ol' Gardner Village. Well, it was SO great to see you there last Thursday too!!! :0)

Cher said...

fun!

Maria said...

I have never been there. We will have to put it on the list. Looks like a great fall day!