Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Noah ~ 7 Months

I am trying to keep my word by posting some pictures of Noah when he was Leah's age. I absolutely love looking back on pictures of Noah when he was just a baby. It is sad because sometimes I don't remember him being so little...thank goodness I have tons of pictures to look back on :). Here's a look back at Noah during his 7th month of life...

Noah started to stand up in his crib during his 7th month, and this is a picture from the first time that he ever did it! I am so glad that I got this picture.

He was a chunky little guy!
Little Crawler!

He was such a smiley baby!
Once he discovered how to stand up, he would pull himself up on everything.
I love this picture with his two little teeth showing...so cute.

1 comments:

Kris said...

was a cutie then...is still a cutie!!! He is a special little guy!!