Monday, October 13, 2008

Ryan's Blessing

Our nephew, Ryan, was blessed today, and I will forever remember this day because it was the first day that it snowed this year {really...snow in the middle of October?}. Spencer gave Ryan a beautiful blessing and it was so nice to have the entire family together for this great occasion. Afterwards, we went to the Box house for brunch and were able to visit with everyone. It was a wonderful day and we were glad to be a part of it with Spencer, Alli, and Ryan.

I thought that this picture of Alex holding Ryan was adorable. Alex is such a sweet and gentle boy and he is so helpful when it comes to helping with the kids in the family.

Cute family!

2 comments:

Allison Box said...

Angie, you are on top of things. Thanks for the great pictures... I will have to get those from you. I need to post some on my blog. Thanks again for your help. It was a great day.

Maria said...

What cute pictures of the Box family!! Ryan is getting big!