Friday, May 24, 2013

Leah's Preschool Graduation

So much has been happening this past month with the kids, and this special occasion was definitely one to be remembered.

Wasn't I just sending Leah to preschool?  And now she's graduating...say it isn't so!  I am *amazed* at this sweet little girl and how much she has learned over the past year.  It's been an amazing thing to watch.  Doug and I are definitely proud of our little princess.

I don't have may pictures of just Leah and us, so I took some before we left to go to her graduation.  I'll definitely cherish these sweet shots of her with each of us :).
And how lucky is she that she got to go to preschool with her cousin.  Lucky duck!  They are so cute!
All dressed and ready for her little performance.  Just when you think these kids can't get any cuter, they get all dressed up in a mini cap and gown...adorable!
And the performance was so great.  They all did such a wonderful job...the songs and dancing was worth everything.  These kids really know how to make me smile.  
I've said it before, but Leah's teacher is amazing...truly amazing!  We are so lucky to have her as our teacher and I can't imagine anyone else teaching them as they prepare for kindergarten.  I'm beyond grateful for her!  

She presented each of the kids with a book of their year at preschool, a little diploma, and a little owl!  She used an owl for a theme this year with the kids and the owl that she gave them represents them growing throughout the year.  They were all unique for each child...she made each and every one!  Seriously...she's amazing!  And Leah has been carrying hers around with her since she got it :).  So cute!

And then it was time to throw their caps in the air...

I can't believe how big she is getting.  We sure do love Leah to pieces...  Congrats, our little grad!!

0 comments: