Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Noah's First Grade Program

Noah had his first grade program last week, which was just darling.  I live for stuff like this :).  I've said it before, but Noah is not really a performer...BUT he was so excited for this program!  And he did so great!  I felt so proud and happy for him as I sat in the audience {with is siblings who would NOT sit still}.  He's accomplished so much this year...he really is an amazing little guy.  And this performance is the first of three others that he has, so get ready for a lot more posts as the other events occur :).

Noah was so cute when he spotted me in the audience...love that face.  
Saying the Pledge of Allegiance, and then they sang the Star Spangled Banner.
I just loved watching the expression on all the kids faces...priceless!
Man, looking at these pictures is making me realize how BIG Noah is getting!  Stop growing!!
Noah was absolutely thrilled that I got to check him out of school after the program, so, of course, we went and got some ice cream :).  He definitely deserved it for all his hard work...so, SO, proud!

1 comments:

Kris said...

He did and amazing job!!