Saturday, May 18, 2013

So sleepy

My kiddos are great little nappers (knock on wood). Noah will even take naps here and there, and he is very vocal when he is tired and wants to relax. I kind of love this about him :). Well, Isaac is similar to Noah and is willing to take a nap every day. After lunch, he will tell me his tired and proceed to get ready for his nap by cleaning up his room ;). Well, yesterday he flat out refused to take a nap, and I was ok with it cause Leah decided that she was tired, so it was just he and I for a few hours! We planted flowers and played outside the entire time...it was time well spent with my little man. Well, 5:00 rolled around and he came and told me he was sleepy. I was making dinner and told him to go lay on my bed. A little bit later I went and found him all bundle up on my bed fast asleep. I have to say that a sleeping child is one of the most precious things ever! I just wanted to snuggle up and take a nap with that sweet boy. Too bad we had so much going on, or I totally would have ;).

1 comments:

Cher said...

i love sleeping kids too, it's so hard not to kiss them and wake them up :)