Thursday, April 3, 2008

First Weeks With Leah

Well, we are all alive and well...we have survived the first 2 weeks with a new baby! Doug was able to take all of last week off of work, which was wonderful! It was great because he was able to spend quality time with Noah, which Noah loved!!! Noah and I {and Leah} were very sad once he went back to work, but we are managing with out him, although we would much rather have him home with us :).

Leah is a wonderful baby! She sleeps all of the time, she barely cries, she is content and happy whenever she is awake...it's wonderful {knock on wood!!!}! She even sleeps through the night...yes, that's right, I have to wake her up to eat! What more could I ask for?!?!? Noah was a very demanding baby, so having a very mellow baby is fabulous! I am so grateful that she is this way because it makes it so much easier for me to give Noah the attention that he needs. Leah will just sit in my arms and fall asleep while I am on the floor playing with Noah. You would think that the Noah's loud voice would keep her awake, but she just sleeps through it!

Noah is adjusting so well to Leah. We did have a few moments of weakness the first day home, but other then that he has been great with her. He is very protective of her and he is constantly showering her with hugs and kisses. I know that these two are going to be the best of friends and I look forward to when Leah is old enough to play with Noah...it will be fun!!!

Here are some of my favorite pictures from our first week home...

This was taken as soon as we got home from the hospital.

She is so cute!!!
More hugs and kisses for Baby Sister!
Mommy and her two precious babies! Oh, how I love these kids!!!
Here are all of the pictures from this past month. I will make sure to post pictures often. Enjoy!

7 comments:

Andrea Griggs said...

I'm glad you're adjusting and she's such a good baby! She is so gorgeous! You have a beautiful family. Thanks for sharing them with us!

Marsha said...

Congrats! She looks wonderful. I'm so glad that Noah loves her and she is so good for you!

cherilyn said...

oh good! i'm glad noah's doing well, and i can't believe she's such a good sleeper! that definitely helps keep things happy, when everyone is sleeping well.
hope to see you soon!

Brent and Ashley said...

I'm glad to hear she's a good baby!! That makes all the difference in the world! I need to come see you before we leave! I'll be giving you a call....

The Dahle's said...

angie she is gorgous! so glad u are all alive and doing well :). when can i come see her?

Rachel said...

Cute pictures! Your kids are very cute! Enjoy them as much as you can! Let me know if you need anything.

Julie said...

I think it is so cute that Noah is so protective of Leah. What a good big brother he is!