Friday, November 29, 2013

Thanksgiving ~ 2013

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year.  My favorite part was having the kids home from school for 5 days straight!  I seriously LOVE having all of the kids home with me.  They are my world.  

We decided to spend Thanksgiving day with my parents this year.  That meant that I was in charge of making all the food!  I was thankful that I didn't have to make everything for a ton of people...I can't even imagine how long that would have taken!  I actually really enjoyed spending the afternoon in the kitchen cooking up all the sides...and it smelled so good!  

Of course, I had to take a quick shot of the kiddos before dinner.  Man, oh man, they are so adorable!  
My parents showed up, and after a little while longer, we were ready to eat!  And we were SO hungry! We had no problem filling up our plates to the rim...everything looked so good!  
Noah and Kate were such good little eaters and ate ALL of their food!  Smart kids...it was yummy.
And then we had the joy of dealing with Isaac!  This child doesn't like to eat much at all...he was actually disappointed when he found out that main thing about Thanksgiving was eating dinner!  His response was, "but I don't like dinner!"  No surprise there!  Here he is, actually looking scared of his food!  Such a joke!  BUT, as soon as he actually tried his food, he liked it!  Oh boy...this child drives me nutty sometimes.  Good thing he's cute!
After dinner, we all sat back and relaxed...watched football....and laughed at Kate as she ran around with Isaac's spiderman mask on.  She knows how to make us smile :).
It was definitely a day that will be remembered.  Happy Thanksgiving!!

0 comments: