Thursday, February 27, 2014

Party of 7!

Doug and I are expecting baby #5...due July 15, 2014!  We were super sneaky and kept this a secret until I was 18 weeks along. We figured if we wanted one more, we should have it soon and keep the 2 year pattern going ;). We are also keeping the gender pattern...we found out yesterday that we're having a BOY!  


We are all very excited for this new addition to our family :). Noah and Leah understand that there's a baby in my tummy, since I'm starting to show now, but Isaac and Kate don't get it. Isaac was so funny yesterday when I showed him the pictures of the baby and asked "I want to see the baby."  I told him that it was in my tummy...he just looked and me and then started pulling up my shirt to see my tummy!  I told him he couldn't see the baby until he was born in July...he looked at me and said "Are you kidding me??!?!l"...all with a big smile on his face. It was pretty hilarious and Doug and I had a good laugh. 

Needless to say, we are very excited for this summer and to meet this precious new addition!  Only 4 months left!

1 comments:

Cher said...

amazing, and so fun! i hope you've been feeling well.