Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Ben ~ 6 months

Six months old!  Our Ben is growing up way too fast for my liking, but I know he's not going to slow down, so I've been cherishing these moments so much!

At 6 months, Ben...

...is so clingy to me.  He wants to be held all of the time and cries whenever I put him down.  I know that this is normal for this age, so I just go with it.

...has lots of hair growing in and it is blonde!  I'm so happy about this!  I've always wanted a blond haired babe!

...has blue eyes!  I really really REALLY hope that they don't change color.  Kate's eyes were exactly the same as his, and hers are hazel now.  Fingers crossed.

...does not like it when I leave the room.  He likes to have me in sight at all times.  

...is trying to crawl, but isn't quite there yet.  He can get up on all fours, but he just rocks back and forth for a bit, then army crawls to wherever he wants to go.  He's still pretty slow, which is kind of nice for me ;).

...is wearing 9-12 month clothes.  He is really long and super skinny...makes it hard to find clothes that fit him well.  I usually always put him in bodysuits because they don't fall off of his tiny waist.

...still spits up all of the time!  I'm hoping that this ends soon!

...is able to grab at toys, or pretty much anything else we put by him.  It's nice that we can lay him down and he can keep himself occupied with a toy for a bit.  He especially loves the tags on anything!

...is finally better when we put him in his carseat!  He'll usually cry a little when we put him in his seat, but he calms down pretty quickly!  Yay!

...is such a happy baby and will usually smile for anyone!  I love this about Benny!

...still has no teeth.  Again, I'm ok with this.

We are head over heels in love with this sweet boy!  He has definitely added so much to our family and we are thankful for him each and every day!!

0 comments: