Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Ben ~ 9 months

This month has been so rough for our sweet Benjamin!  He has been so so sick and it has broken my heart.  He doesn't want to eat or smile...so so sad.  Thankfully his sickness only lasted a week, then he was back to his normal self.  Thank goodness.  At 9 months, Ben...

...has his first tooth!  I have been waiting for a LONG time for that little tooth to come in, and it finally did!  He was pretty miserable waiting for it, but was so happy once it came through.
...loved to snuggle lots and lots, mostly due to the fact that he was so sick!  I'll be the first to admit that I did thoroughly enjoy them.
...puts anything and everything in his mouth.  We have had to really watch ourselves and make sure that we pick up everything off of the floor so that he doesn't put it in his mouth.  And he's quick, which makes it even harder.
...is an amazing little sleeper!  He takes 2 really great naps each day and sleeps through the night.  He'll wake up every once and a while, but all in all, he's great!
...is a very stubborn little boy. If he doesn't want something, there is no way of convincing him.  He definitely takes after his siblings!
...if finally taking a bottle.  He doesn't love it, but he's getting used to it!
...has learned how to clap his hands!  It is the CUTEST thing ever!  I love watching my kids learn new things like this!
...is a huge mommy's boy!  He'll go to Doug too, but he really loves to have me hold him.  I don't mind one bit!

<
/a>
>

0 comments: