Thursday, July 3, 2008

All Boy

Noah is definitely all boy!!! From the moment that he gets up, he is talking about trucks and playing with his tools! There is some construction going on around the corner from us, so there are some trucks working there every day. Because of this, Noah is constantly {and I mean constantly} telling me "I want to go see the truck move"! I swear, he is like a broken record...it doesn't stop. Needless to say, we go and see the trucks move about 3-4 times per day. It makes him so happy to go and see those trucks, so I don't mind taking him! Like I said, he is all boy!!!

6 comments:

Maria said...

Happy Birthday Angie! I hope you are doing something fun!! Enjoy your special day! Hopefully we can get together with you guys soon!

suzi said...

Happy Birthday, Angie!!! We love you!!!XOXOXO

John Brailsford said...

Happy Birthday Angie

YbsisKaren said...

One of my nephews was BIG on wheels. Anything with wheels or things that went round and round facinated him. Amazing what they are interested in at their early ages.

Kris said...

What a neat tool belt. I bet he just loves it. He is so interested in finding out how thing work!!!

Julie said...

Isn't it crazy how much little boys love cars and trains? Boys are so fun!