Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Pool

What is summer without going to the pool at least a few times per week?!?! I have always loved to swim, and I want to make sure that my kids enjoy it as well...so the way to do that is go to the pool and go often! Noah and I usually go to the pool near our house a few times per week, and let me tell you when I say that Noah LOVES it! He was a little hesitant at first, but not any more! This past weekend we went to the pool with some family and Noah had such a wonderful time. He especially enjoyed the water slide...I think Doug took him down the slide close to 10 times! He loved it! We will definitely be spending many more days at the pool this summer!

Madie and Noah
Doug and Noah going down the slide.
I just love the look on Noah's face in this picture!
Leah had a good time watching Noah with me. She enjoys splashing her feet in the water, but that is the closest that she has come to getting in. Maybe we will take her in the water next month...we'll see.


8 comments:

Allie said...

What a sweetie she is. We take Jace swimming all the time too. It is the only way to stay cool in the heat if we are going to be outside. Love you!

Kris said...

That kid isn't scared of anything!!! The littlest Smith looks like she is having fun watching!!!!!!

Eric and Julia Jacob said...

Your pictures are so cute!!! I love that you scrapbook too. I've been doing it for years but have never been really good at it. I would love to learn though if you are willing to teach me...

Wendy said...

I love swimming too! That's a good thing to do with kids in the summer. Your pictures are great!

cherilyn said...

leah looks so cute in that hat!

Julie said...

How fun and don't take it for granted! I wish we could go swimming all the time. Dylan's skin does not seem to like the pool water as much as he does.

Rachel said...

Leah is so cute! She has the cutest little face. I love the pictures of Doug and Noah on the slide. Fun! Fun! Fun!

Maria said...

Fun in the sun for sure!!