Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Summer Fun

We have been pretty busy lately...busy having fun, that is! Here is what we have been up to...

We recently got a new bike trailer/jogger/stroller for the kiddos, and they both LOVE it! I have been taking them running with me in the morning and Noah just sits and enjoys the scenery while Leah sleeps or plays with her hands. Heck, as long as they're happy, so am I!
We took Leah to the pool for the first time this past week. We just put her in for a minute and she didn't cry, so she must have enjoyed it.
Happy Birthday to Elizabeth and Madie! We got together for a party to celebrate their birthdays this past weekend...they are growing up so fast! I love you girls so much!!!
We get together with my good friend, Christy, and her little boy, Milo, each week for a play date. Noah and Milo are two months apart and they are great buddies! Due to the nice weather, we have been letting them play outside in the water for the play date...they LOVE it! They wear themselves out, which means they both take a great nap that afternoon, which is always good :)!
We spend most of our afternoons at the park. Noah loves to go down the slide...all by himself! He is very independent :).
I took this cute picture of Noah the other day...he has such a great smile!
Leah's personality is really starting to come out! She smiles all of the time...she is such a happy baby!

8 comments:

Rachel said...

Cute kids! I can't believe how much Leah has changed. She's darling. Noah is so handsome. Don't you love the independent stage??!!

Jodi Nelson said...

what a perfect, happy family!! i'm so glad we can stay connected via blog land :)

Maria said...

You run and push that big stroller thing?? I am impressed:) Glad you are having a fun summer!

Julie said...

Summer rocks! There are always so many things to do. I love the last two pictures. Such cute kids!

Sue said...

I love this pics! Oh those two are so adorable. I would love a visit anytime, of course! :)

T and H said...

Looks like you guys definitely know how to have fun! We love the pics of Noah and Leah, they are getting so big! We love to see the change from picture to picture! Glad to see you guys are enjoying summer!

Ashley said...

I just bought a bike trailer/jogging stroller too. Looks like you got a different kind then I did. Yours looks nice. How do you like it? What kind is it? Sounds like loads of fun and makes me miss hanging out with you fun people over there in the Villas.

Sara said...

Leah is so cute. I love her little smile. She is just precious. Noah is a fun little boy. What a fun summer you are having!