Monday, July 21, 2008

The Police

Doug and I LOVE going to concerts, so when we heard that The Police were coming to town, there was absolutely no question whether or not we were going to go. Doug loves The Police and he was so excited when he heard that they were getting together to go on tour. We went to the concert with Steffanie and Raul and we had a fabulous time! Elvis Costello was the opener, and he was great! I didn't know many of the songs, but that didn't matter...he had so much energy and got everyone excited for the show to begin. The Police came out with full force and they were amazing the entire show! It was great seeing them together playing those songs that we all know and love! This concert will definitely go down as one of the best concerts that I have been to! Thank you, Steff and Raul, for a fun evening!! It was worth every penny :).

Me and Doug
Raul and Steff
The Police
Sting
The stage production was great! The big screen was amazing and so clear! I was impressed :).


4 comments:

Steffanie Garces said...

The Police were great! I am glad we went! Thanks for a fun evening!

Kris Fowler said...

Looks like too much fun. Next time take me... PLEASE!!!!!

Jodi Nelson said...

That would be way fun!! I love the Police too. Perfect summer adventure.

Julie said...

How fun, I love The Police!