Friday, July 25, 2008

Waking Up

Noah fell out of a crib almost one year ago, and due to this scare, he has refused to climb out since. So, whenever Noah wakes up he screams "Mommy" or "Daddy" until we come and get him. I get a kick out of hearing him...he is so desperate to get out, but he won't do it on his own, which I am actually very thankful for! You can see in the video that he tries to get out, but he only does that when we are right there. Here he is calling for me after his nap today. I just had to share :).

***Sorry that the video is dark at the beginning...you get the idea though :).***

5 comments:

Kris said...

That is really quite cute. I can just see Noah doing something like that. Mr. Careful (most of the time)!!!!!

Sue said...

Oh my goodness. Darling boy. He is so stinking cute! I can't wait to hear Ty say Mommy, and I'm terrified of him falling out of his crib. I love how Noah says good bye, he is such a good boy.

Allie said...

I relate!

Julie said...

I have been told to keep them in their crib for as long as possible. I am so glad that Dylan has never tried to climb out of his. I am so grateful too!

Eric and Julia Jacob said...

That is so funny! He is such a cute boy. I also tagged you on my page so if you want to or have the time, i would love to hear your story!