Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!

I had such a great birthday this year! I went to lunch at my favorite restaurant, The Cheesecake Factory, with Doug, the kids, and my parents, and it was fabulous! Then we went to my parent's house for a yummy ice cream cake {mmm.....} and Noah thoroughly enjoyed helping me blow out all 27 candles on the cake. That evening, we went to the Real soccer game without Noah and Leah {thank you mom and dad for watching them, and thank you Alli for the tickets!!!}. It was fun to actually sit and enjoy the game...I forgot what that is like! The fireworks after the game were a great ending to my birthday! I love having my birthday the day before the 4th of July...when I was little I thought that all of the fireworks were just for me. I guess it is still fun to think that they are :). Anyway, thank you to all of you who called to wish me Happy Birthday...you truely made my day!

Me, at 27 years of age!!! I can't believe that all of the candles fit on the cake!!!
Doug and I at the REAL game.
Pretty fireworks!

5 comments:

Brent and Ashley said...

Happy birthday to you! I'm glad you had a fun night out!

Andrea Griggs said...

Happy Birthday-I'm glad you could have a fun date night with your hubby! . . .

And of course the fireworks are for you. :)

Maria said...

Glad you had a happy birthday! Sounds like it was a fun filled day!

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Angie!

Kris said...

My baby is all growed up!!!!