Thursday, July 31, 2008

Puppy Bubble Blower

Noah loves bubbles, but he makes the BIGGEST mess when he tries to blow bubbles himself. I know, I know, I should just let the kid do it, and I usually do, but it is so much work to clean up the aftermath! Plus the poor kid gets so frustrated because he can't even blow any bubbles, but he still insists on doing it himself. SO, when I was at the store and saw this cute Puppy Bubble Blower, I was all over it! Noah+Puppies+Bubbles=FUN!! This little device has been a HUGE hit at our house! Noah is beyond happy when we go outside to blow bubbles now because he gets to pull the trigger that releases the bubbles...he is very independent! I love how little things like this can make a two year old so happy!


Noah feeding his chalk to the puppy...every puppy needs a treat, right :)??
Noah trying to fix the blower...it ran out of bubbles :(.

5 comments:

T and H said...

That looks like so much fun, I want to get one for ME! I love, love it! It looks perfect for Noah! Happy Bubble Blowing!

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

That is the cuttest bubble machine!! He looks like he is having a blast.

Andrea said...

Very cute! We have the same one, but it's a lion. They work great.

Rachel said...

These pictures of Noah are so cute! Leah falling asleep on Doug's lap is cute too!

Julie said...

How fun! Bubbles are the best!