Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tag...I'm it!

I have never done one of these before, so I thought that I would give it a go. I know that you are dying to learn a little more about me :).

8 things I'm passionate about:
1. My lovely family
2. Staying healthy
3. Sewing
4. Eating
5. The outdoors
6. Scrapbooking
7. Photography
8. Art

8 books I have read recently:
1. The Host
2. The Twilight books
3. The Big Red Barn
4. Goodnight Moon
5. Dazzling Diggers
6. We’re Going On A Bear Hunt
7. Puff the Magic Dragon
8. Parents magazine

8 things I often say:
1. Be nice.
2. What do you want to eat?
3. I’m so glad that you’re home.
4. I am so tired!
5. Do you want to sit on the potty?
6. Put your dishes in the dishwasher!
7. Let's go.
8. Take your shoes off.

8 things that annoy me:
1. Disorganization
2. Mary Murphy on So You Think You Can Dance {she really gets under my skin when she talks!}
3. Slow drivers.
4. Gas prices {I agree with you, Ashley!}
5. When Doug “clicks” in his sleep.
6. Bad customer service!
7. Kids not going to sleep when they are supposed to.
8. Mean people.

8 things I look forward to each day:
1. Spending time with Noah and Leah.
2. Doug coming home.
3 Nap time.
4. Talking to my family.
5. Checking my email and my favorite blogs.
6. Talking to Doug when the kids are asleep.
7. Taking a bath.
8. Bedtime!

8 things I look for in a friend:
1. Honesty
2. Good listener
3. Someone that I can be myself with
4. Fun
5. Lovable
6. Good sense of humor
7. Non-judgemental
8. Compassionate

8 things I want to do before I die:
1. Go to the “big” art museums and see some really good art!
2. Go to Lithuania, Estonia, and Belarus with Doug
3. Go to Europe with my entire family
4. Go on a mission with my one and only.
5. Own a really cool car!
6. See my kids graduate from college.
7. Have a beach house in southern California and be able to go there whenever I want {I know, in my dreams!}.
8. Become a good photographer.

8 things I have learned this past year:
1. Never leave a two year old alone for more than one minute.
2. Two year olds are very smart!
3. Be patient with your kids…they are still learning, so we should give them some slack.
4. Exercising can be fun!
5. The iphone is one of the greatest technological inventions {Doug was right on this one!}.
6. It is okay if your house isn’t always clean.
7. Blogging is a great way to document my family.
8. Having two kids is not a hard…it’s wonderful!!!

8 people I tag:
1. Mom
2. Julie
3. Alli
4. Allie
5. Maria
6. Rachel
7. Cher
8. Whoever else would like to do this! It's pretty fun :)!

3 comments:

Brent and Ashley said...

I enjoyed the "tag"! Thanks for doing this! It was fun to learn more about you!

Sue said...

I love your 'things I look forward to' and completely relate. You are such a sweetie!

cherilyn said...

ha ha, i like the things you say every day. and the books you've read. i can tell you have a 2 year old.