Saturday, August 11, 2007

Cherry Hill

Sorry I haven't posted for so long....I will make sure that I start posting more often :).

Today the Smith Family went to Cherry Hill for a fun day of tubing and relaxing on the lazy river!! We really had a fun time and I really enjoyed this water park because it was very clean (big plus!) and it was really kid friendly. I spent majority of my time on the lazy river with Noah, which was fabulous! Noah was so good the entire day and he had such a fun time with his cousins. He even took a nap, which shocked me because it was so loud there! Here are some pictures from today:

Noah with his awesome Mohawk.

Me and Noah on the Lazy River.

Baby Connor sporting his sunglasses….he’s so cute!

Here’s Noah sound asleep in his Pack N’ Play (what a handy little portable crib!).

5 comments:

Kris said...

Looks like you had a heck of a good time. I like the mohawk!!!!

cherilyn said...

Yay! I've been checking every day for an update. :) I've never been to Cherry Hill, even though it's pretty close to me. It looks like you had a great time!

suzi said...

Love the photos! Next summer we all need to go there together, when we're there. Love the mohawk too.

ladybug said...

Noah went from MOHAWK to a SLEEPING ANGEL looks like you had fun

Julie said...

Angie it's been FOREVER since you posted! (or since I have heard from you!) Hope all is well. Keep those pictures coming!