Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A Day With The Garces'

My sister-in-law, Steffanie, is at Girls Camp this week and she asked me to watch three of her kids, Erin, Alex, and Jacob, today while she was gone. I honestly had such a fun day with them! We played games, watched Cars (my first time seeing it...LOVED it!), ate, played, and went swimming. After we went swimming we came to my house so that Erin and Alex could play the Wii for a while. They loved to play the boxing game and I think that it really wore them out...they will definitely sleep well tonight! They are such good kids and I had such a wonderful time with them today!!

All of them adore Noah, and he absolutely adores them! Noah especially had a fun time with Jacob, since they are only 11 months apart! I was glad that Noah was able to spend the day with him today...we will definitely have to get them together more often since they had such a fun time! Here is a picture that I found of Jacob and Noah from Mother's Day in matching outfits (How cute is that?!?!):

3 comments:

Kris said...

Cousins are the best!!!!!!!!!

Josh said...

Great Picture!

ladybug said...

two good looing boys!!!!!!!!