Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Jacob Family Reunion

Yesterday we went to the Jacob Family Reunion at a house, or, should I say resort, up Hobble Creek Canyon. I was able to go up earlier that day with my sister-in-law Andrea and Doug came up later that evening because he had to work. Ok, now the house where the reunion was, was unbelievable! Some of the features included a huge gym, a huge INDOOR junble gym, a huge social area with a ping-pong table and pool table, enough bedrooms to sleep 44 people, and a beautiful lake with swans. It was amazing!

It was great to be able to meet some of Doug's cousins (he has a TON of cousins!!). There were a lot of little kids there too, so Noah was able to play and have some fun of his own. It was a great day! Here are some pictures:

Andrea sent me this picture of Noah and Connor holding hands! How cute is that?!?!

Noah going down the slide on the INDOOR (can you believe that?!?!) Jungle Gym:

Maya, Noah, and Alex playing outside. Maya so cute with Noah! She is so nurturing and she reminds me of me when I was her age.

Kristen (Doug's sister) and my niece Maren eating ice cream by the little lake. I thought this was a cute Mommy Daughter picture.

Cute Erin posing for the camera:

2 comments:

ladybug said...

what a fun reuion that must of been
and all goodlooking little ones.
Angie--you are so blessed to marry in to such a GREAT family!!!!

cherilyn said...

That place sounds amazing. Glad you guys had fun!