Wednesday, July 4, 2007

A Little About Me

I turned 26 years old yesterday! I had such a wonderful day with my family and I am so thankful to have such a wonderful family! I got this idea from another blog, so I though that I would do it myself. Since I am now 26, I thought I would share 26 things that make me me:

1. I LOVE dark chocolate.
2. I love to stay up late.
3. I love to sleep in, although I am rarely able to do so!
4. I love to travel.
5. I love to be creative.
6. I love photography.
7. I am an only child (& I LOVE it!!).
8. I am a daddy’s and mommy’s girl, and always will be.
9. My husband is my best friend.
10. I love to be home.
11. I love that I instantly had 5 "sisters" when I married Doug.
12. I love to sew.
13. I love to spend time with my family.
14. I hate being by myself (thank goodness I have Noah to keep me company during the day!).
15. I love to learn new things.
16. I love to read or watch biographies on people or events.
17. I am very indecisive.
18. I have a bachelor’s degree in Art History from the University of Utah.
19. I am a HUGE University of Utah fan!
20. I love to watch sports, especially basketball (go Jazz!!).
21. I get very excited over little things.
22. I love being a mom!
23. I LOVE to listen to music.
24. I love being silly and laughing.
25. I loved my childhood.
26. I love my life!

3 comments:

Kris said...

26 reasons that make you such a wonderful person and daughter!!!

cherilyn said...

That is such a cute idea! You're such a cute girl. I'm glad we're friends. :) We actually do have a lot in common!

ladybug said...

all those things makes you a TERRIFIC granddaughter and I can't believe you at THAT old!!!!!!!