Friday, September 28, 2007

The Cheesecake Factory Is Coming!!!!

Ok, my life is complete (wink, wink). In my old post about IKEA coming to Salt Lake, I said that "Now all we need is a Cheesecake Factory and an In-N-Out Burger and Doug and my life will be complete (wink, wink!)." Well, In-N-Out is coming to St. George, and today I found out that The Cheesecake Factory is opening at Fashion Place Mall on November 1st!!! Here is the article from The Daily Herald: http://www.heraldextra.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=238774&Itemid=0. I am so happy....I LOVE this restaurant! For those of you that havent' been there, you MUST go once it opens. NOW, when you go, you MUST get some dessert! That is the best part!! You can't go to this place and not have some of their wonderful dessert! Oh, yeah....LIFE IS GOOD :)!!!

5 comments:

Mama Adrienne said...

mmmm.. . . . you make me want to pull out the cheesecake in my fridge!

Andrea Griggs said...

You are funny! I'm glad your life is now complete though! We'll have to plan a GNO there sometime-that would be fun!!

Thanks for meeting me with the purse today-I love it!

Dan and Liz said...

Hi Angie! It's Liz Dean...I saw your comment on my blog, you have such a cute family and I can't believe you have one on the way again! We'll think about kids after we do some more traveling and skiing and biking!

Kris said...

Our next girls party will have to be there. You are a very excitable girl when it comes to all
this fun stuff!!!!!!!!

Julie said...

We live really, really close to Fashion Place, so when whenever you want to go to dinner with another noisy little boy, just let us know!