Wednesday, September 26, 2007

First Craft Class

Tonight I went to my first Craft Class, which is a class that I am going to start attending monthly. I have always enjoyed doing crafts, but it is so much more fun when you are doing it with other people who can help you as you go. The class that I am going to is put on by a lady in Highland and it is held in her basement, so it is very informal. Each month I get to choose what I want to do, so everyone is always doing something different, which is great because I am able to see what I can do at the next class. I had a really good time tonight and I am really excited to be taking this class! Tonight I did something kind of easy, since it was my first time. Here is what I made for Halloween (BTW...I LOVE Halloween and this time of year!! I just hope it doesn't get too cold too soon!):

Here is a close-up of each one.


3 comments:

Andrea Griggs said...

Very nice-I bet that's fun! I would love to do something like that! I bet your house is decorated so beautifully! Have fun!

Kris said...

Those turned out really cute.
Hey, I got an idea, make some for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cherilyn said...

super cute!