Monday, October 15, 2007

Week 17

Well, I am 17 weeks prego, so we are almost half way there! This pregnancy has gone by so slowly for me, mainly because I have been so sick. But, the good news is that I am FINALLY feeling better! Yay! I sometimes get sick at night, but nothing as bad as it has been the past 10 weeks!! I have finally gained some weight, but I am not showing at all. Maybe on my next post I will have some "look at my belly grow" pictures to share :). I also haven't felt the baby move yet, but I am sure that will happen within the next few weeks. So exciting!!!

I went to the doctor today and Dr. Aagard said that everything looks good and that the babies heart is really strong. Our next appointment is on November 16....this is the BIG appointment when we have our ultrasound. Like I have said before, I just want a healthy little baby and I am so excited to be able to "see" this person that is growing inside of me. We will find out if Noah is having a brother or sister too! I am excited!!

Here is a picture of Noah from the other day...just for fun :).

7 comments:

Zach said...

Hey Angie... I'd love to do some "maternity" photos, if you're interested. Give me a holler. No charge. :) And of course it can wait until there's, um, more to see...

Andrea Griggs said...

I am so happy you're feeling better-yeah! I can't wait to hear about the ultrasound! And to see a picture of a growing belly! :)

Julie said...

I can't wait to find out what you are having!!! Thanks for all the comments you leave on my blog!

Cujo said...

That Noah gets cutier by the days.... when ever us kids get together, thats all Kriss will talk about.. think she likes being a grandma. Glad to hear that all is good for you adn tell Doug hi for me and GO UTES.............. I mean go BYU...........
see ya

T and H said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better, and that everything is healthy with your little one. We can't wait to hear what your having. Have you thought of any names yet?

Kathryn said...

Angie everyone keeps asking me where I got my bag-everyone loves it! YAY! I had one lady that I've never met before tell me that she wanted you to make her one. Strange. Noah is so adorable!

cherilyn said...

yes! do post some pics of you so we can see your belly grow. and i also can't wait to hear if it's a boy or a girl!