Friday, October 26, 2007

Where is Noah?

I was doing laundry today, and after I put a load in I came out and couldn’t find Noah anywhere. I could hear him giggling, but I had no idea where he was! I started calling his name, but I still couldn’t find him! Right before I started to panic, I looked over at the drying rack that was covered with clothes and saw Noah poking his head out! He was laughing so hard because he knew that he had found the perfect hiding place. I hope that this isn’t the start of a daily hide-and-go-seek game! I just had to take some pictures of him hiding…





4 comments:

Kris said...

He is soooo dang cute. I can just imagine him hiding and giggling. Sounds like you two had a fun time!!!!

Julie said...

Oh my gosh, that is hilarious! Sneaky little boy!

Andrea Griggs said...

Too cute!

cherilyn said...

ha ha, cute little guy!