Thursday, April 16, 2009

Fishy, Fishy

Today my mom treated me and the kids to an afternoon at the aquarium this afternoon. We saw lots of fishies and other crazy water animals, snakes, spiders, frogs...it's a good thing they are all locked up nice and tight! I'll admit that I was a little nervous about getting close to the spiders...nope...I don't like them one bit! Noah especially liked seeing the Nemo fishy and drving the boat...oh the joy of being a kid!

This kid was moving his finger around in circles and this crazy little fishy was following it, so it looked like it was doing flips. It was pretty funny to watch.
I get chills just looking at this picture!

Noah looking a little overwhelmed...there were SO many people there, and Noah is not a fan of crowds. He kept telling me that there were "Too many people."


There's that smile! We waited in line for 20 minutes so that Noah could have his turn at driving this boat for less than 30 seconds! He was not at all happy when his turn was over...but I wasn't about to wait in that line again. Thank goodness it was lunch time at that point!

4 comments:

Kris said...

It was a fun fun afternoon. I really enjoyed spending time with my favorite people!!

Cher said...

he is looking so handsome!

Karin said...

Angie, your mom is so much fun. What a great idea to see the fishys. It was probably so busy because it was spring break for most of Utah. But it looks like you had a pleasurable time anyway
Love Karin

Julie said...

Sweet! I love that place, it's so much fun. Cute pictures!