Sunday, April 5, 2009

Ski Day

I may complain about the snow and the cold {but I think that I have reason to because this winter seems like it is never going to end!}, BUT the one thing that I do love about where I live is wonderful skiing. I wasn't able to go last season because I was pregnant with Leah, so I was pretty excited when Doug and I were able to go this past Friday {thanks, Mom, for watching the kids}. Yes, it snowed, it was a little cold, but it was so much fun! Thank you, Doug, for a wonderful day together! You truly are the best! Doug was so patient with me, which is one of the many characteristics that I love about him. I can't wait to go again!

We are going to teach Noah to ski next season, which is something that I am so excited about. I was telling Doug on the lift that this is only the beginning of our skiing adventures, as it will be so much more fun once our children learn to ski. I can't wait until our kids our older and we all go skiing together...oh the things to look forward too! Noah was even preparing himself by sporting Doug's helmet...he's too cute!


Doug's not really a skier anymore...he definitely prefers to snowboard over ski. I actually can't remember the last time that he did ski. I guess I will have to learn one of these days. I have the equipment...I just need to do it. Doug's a very good snowboarder...it's fun to watch him :).
Noah sporting Doug's helmet.
Tough Guy!

2 comments:

Kris said...

It was about time you two got to go skiing and have a fun time!!!! Noan, Leah, Danpa Sam and I had a great time together!!

Julie said...

FUN!!! You know I have lived here my whole life and I've never been skiing. It looks fun, but you guys do look really cold!