Monday, July 6, 2009

28

We celebrated my birthday on Friday. I love, love, love having my birthday during July...it really is the best! I had a wonderful day with family and I am really so grateful to have such a wonderful family that made this day so special for me! Thank you! I love you all so much!

After going to breakfast at Kneaders {yum!} with Doug's family, we went home for a little R&R, then it was off to SLC to spend some time with my mom and dad. Here are some pictures from our day...

I have been wanting to go to Pat's BBQ, so we decided to go there. It was SO good! I definitely recommend it!

Noah's such a little stud! Love that boy!
Leah thought that she could have Sprite for dinner...and that's it! She really does love the bubbles in soda!

Family Picture!
After dinner, we went to my parent's house to play outside. My dad had just got a badminton set, so we played that for a bit. Even Leah wanted to play!
The we opened some presents and had some cake...good times!
Then it was off to play with sparklers and let off some fireworks. We had fun getting creative with the sparklers and the camera. The pictures turned out pretty good :).
It is supposed to say "Noah"....
Leah's name turned out a little better.
I really did have a wonderful birthday. Until next year...

7 comments:

Jodi Nelson said...

Those pix of Noah and Leah are SO cool!!! Happy bday my friend :)

Cher said...

sweet sparkler pics! what a fun bday and 4th!

Cher said...

p.s. the picture of leah drinking cracks me up!

Kris said...

We sure had a fun day celebrating your 28th b-day!!! My Little Girl is all growed up. Love you very, very much...................

Chelsea said...

Happy late birthday! The sparkler pictures are awesome.

Julie said...

Happy birthday again to you! Love the sparkler pics. Those are sooo awesome!!!

Ingrid said...

You have to tell me how you did the sparkler pictures. Too cool! Glad we got to see you on the 4th-- even for just a minute!